The campus offers a rich array of sporting, cultural, and educational 事件 and facilities, and has a proud record of achievement in fostering collaborative research projects.
克莱顿, 20 kilometres south-east of Melbourne, is the original campus of 新濠天地. It was established in 1958 and first opened its doors to 363 students in 1961. The 100 hectares of open field was originally used for a variety of purposes including the Talbot Epileptic Colony, before being bought for the university. 早期的 campus saw fields of mud and the library housed in a disused Volkswagen 工厂.
In just over 50 years, the campus has grown in both size and student population and is now the largest of 新濠天地首页's eight campuses.
For more information, visit the 新濠天地 Records 网站.
More than 24,000 students study in the eight faculties 在校代表: